A new level of green luxury apartment living will be available August 1st, as The Edge in Allston opens its doors to residents looking for the highest quality apartments, all while minimizing their environmental impact.
The Edge will meet LEED Gold Construction, a coveted standard that indicates top-notch environmental design. Residents will be able to take pride in knowing they live in one of the most environmentally friendly buildings in the Boston area.
While the Edge condo options appear to come only in the form of one or two-bedroom apartments, several studio units are also slated for availability.
The Edge real estate area will be part of a “Green District”, including another new building known as The Element. This will allow those who purchase or rent a unit to be part of a greater environmental statement, all while enjoying the finest amenities.
Some of those amenities include:
Designer kitchens with granite counter tops
Super insulated Low-E windows
Electric car charging station
For those interested in a home for sale at The Edge in Allston, please contact us today.
One br: $2,200
One br +DEN: $2,450
Two br + One bath : $2,795
Two br + Two Bath: $3,075
- Loft style apartments with 9 foot ceilings
- In unit stackable washers and dryers
- Individually controlled HVAC systems
- Designer kitchens with Silestone countertops
- stainless steel appliances
- Cutting edge designed lobby and common areas
- Secure garage parking
- Indoor/Outdoor state of the art fitness center
- Outdoor Terrace
- Recycled grass outdoor patio area
- Movie Theatre
- Hydration stations throughout the building offering free purified water
- Underground Garage Parking Available
- Putting Green and Gas grills
- Pet friendly: Allows cat or dog.