Developed as a concept piece for the Allston neighborhood by the renowned management company, Mount Vernon Co., The Element is a luxury building of the future that has raised the bar. It’s eco-friendly features are second to none, making its carbon footprint minimal to today’s standards.
Each floor is separated with a cement base with walls insulated using a soy-based Icynene to make units virtually leak-proof in terms of sound, heat and cooling. The units are also individually set up with ultra-efficient utilities with nothing but the highest energy star ratings.
The Element’s main lobby is modern, sleek and sophisticated ornate with a fireplace and a glass showcased fitnesss room. It’s fifth floor harbors the Club Room with a fully furnished kitchen, lounge, along with a theater room that has a 70″ HD screen with DVD/bluray player and 8 person seating.
Its rooftop is home to the 2000 sq. ft. roof deck with synthetic grass, a wood deck, cement patio, lounge furniture and gas grills for tenants. The building has a parking garage with plans to install a carwash.
The units of the apartment building have a loft-like feel. They have 9 feet high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, modern and sleek design, stainless steel applianced kitchens, stackable washer and dyer units, high efficiency gas furnace and central a/c.
the building is pet-friendly with a 25lb maximum weight and $50 a month per pet.
For more information about The Element, please contact your Metro Realty Corp. real estate agent, today!
One br $2,350
Two br $3,000
- 9’ ceilings
- Designer kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Super insulated floor to ceiling windows
- In-unit premium Frigidaire stackable washers and dryers with a steam feature for wrinkle-free drying
- Designer flooring and door hardware
- Individually controlled HVAC
- Individual garbage disposals
- Fireplace-lit lobby
- Security desk
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Garage parking
- Pet friendly – Dog weight limit is 100 lbs. *Breed restrictions apply
- Private theater
- Fully appointed common event room with kitchenette
- Extraordinary 2000 sf recycled grass roof deck with lounge furniture
- breathtaking view of downtown Boston